#SpringOnTheFarm Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions:
The promoter is Zoetis UK Limited (“the promoter” or “Zoetis” in the following) incorporated in England and Wales under registered number 08116609, whose registered office is at 5th Floor, 6 St Andrew Street, London EC4A 3AE.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The competition is entered into by posting a relevant photo on Twitter using the competition hashtag within the competition timeframe. By entering, you agree to allow Zoetis to use and/or share your photo on their social media channels and in their own online content. By participating in this competition the participant irrevocably grants Zoetis, and all companies and organizations associated with Zoetis, the non-exclusive, worldwide valid, territorially and temporally unlimited right to use and exploit the uploaded photos. This includes, in addition to the permission to publish, store, duplicate, reproduce, make available to the public and distribute for the purpose of self-promotion and self-presentation of Zoetis, the permission to optimize and edit the photos for the respective intended purpose. This permission includes in particular, but not exclusively, the use of the submitted photos in order to: publish them and make them available to the public in the internet and on social network sites; include them in publications as well as press reports by third parties about Zoetis and / or the photo competition; depict Zoetis’ services in exhibitions, posters, invitations, flyers etc. Any additional commercial use requires a separate approval from the participants as well as an adequate remuneration.
- This competition is restricted to farmers who are residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 years or older, excluding employees of Zoetis, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to this promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request and if this is not satisfactory, we may revoke the awarding of any prize. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- Winners will be chosen from all valid entries by a panel of Judges. From this shortlist, the winner will be determined by the entry with the highest number of votes. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. Winners will be contacted via Twitter. The competition will run from Tuesday 1st March until Saturday 30th April 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted and any entries received will be deemed invalid.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Farmers who upload their photo onto Twitter using the hashtag are welcome to share their photo socially in an effort to receive more votes to the competition among the farming community likes.
- The prize for both period competitions is an apple ipad mini 16GB 3G capable. The promoter doesn’t accept any liability for the quality and/or functioning of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. We have no control over and not responsible for any delay or cancellation of delivery of the item and will not provide any compensation if that occurs.
- Failure to respond to Zoetis via email within 7 days of Zoetis announcing the winner will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select an alternative prize winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The photos submitted for the competition must not be obscene, insulting, defamatory, ethically objectionable, pornographic, unsuitable for minors, racist, xenophobic or glorify violence and incite hatred or be otherwise reprehensible and must not infringe on animal welfare. Zoetis is not obligated to inspect the content of the submissions for the competition. The participants are responsible for the content of the submitted photos. The participants shall always irrevocably release Zoetis from possible claims from third parties as well as possible legal and defense costs resulting from the content of the submitted videos. Zoetis reserves the right not to publish photos and / or exclude them from the competition, also retrospectively, especially if the photos do not meet quality requirements of any kind.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. No bulk automated or third party entries accepted.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and photo in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter along with any agents and third parties as well as affiliated companies connected to the Promoter in any way hereby expressly exclude all warranties, conditions and other terms which might otherwise be implied by the law of equity, common law or statute and any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with or any entry. If you are a consumer, your statutory rights are not affected.
- Zoetis reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference.
Zoetis UK Limited, March 2016